Monday, July 27, 2009

Why Balance Training?

I recently read a quote from one of the online fitness sites I visit frequently, the author said: "nothing infuriates me more than when a client comes in and says they want to lose fat and the trainer says, OK, lets do some balance training.... why are you doing balance training when the client wants to lose fat!!"

That got me thinking how many other people don't understand the importance of balance training? The benefits apply to every day functional living and all the aspects of an integrated training program... so, this is the next blog I'm going to work on. I'm putting it up now so I have to actually do it :)

Stay tuned ...

1 comment:

  1. Do you know I can't put one foot in front of the other, heal to toe, without teetering like Im on a tightrope?? Dam straight we need balance training!! Glad you're doing the right thing for folks who want to be well inside and out. I quoted you in my blog today :-)

    ReplyDelete